We sincerely hope that you enjoy your Bandmerch purchase; however, if you would like to return your merchandise, we will gladly help you with the process. Please review the guidelines below prior to your returning to ensure that your merchandise is eligible for a return/refund.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date of receipt
- Merchandise returned must be in new/unused condition
- We are unable to accept returns on washed, worn or used items
- Unless damaged in shipping, we are unable to accept returns on CDs, vinyl records and/or clearance/sale items at this time
- We are unable to accept returns on "intimates" (i.e. jewelry / accessories, boy shorts)
- Shipping cost & shipping sales tax incurred for returns are non refundable and within the customer’s responsibility
- For refused packages or packages returned to us marked as Return to Sender: Customer Service will contact the customer to verify address and provide customer a specific timeline to respond back to us. If we do not receive a reply, we will cancel the order, refund the customer for the items purchased. Shipping fees are subject to restocking and return shipping fee.
To return merchandise, please complete the return label and form. Affix the return label to the outside of the packing box/envelope. Include the return form with your merchandise and mail to Bandmerch. You may utilize your preferred shipping method; however we recommend returning merchandise via a traceable carrier.
Refunds will be credited to your account within approximately 10 - 14 business days from the date the return is received by Bandmerch. The credit may be reflected to your account on your next statement depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle.
NOTE: Shipping charges & shipping sales tax incurred for returns are non refundable and within the customer’s responsibility.